[FM Discuss] AIDR manual missing

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 23:25:57 PST 2016

HI Folks,  We unfortunately don't have a back up of the manual.  When you
did the migration did you back up the data or download all the content in
epub before doing it?

I tried to locate it on archive.org, but AIDR was not linked to the main
pages.
https://web.archive.org/web/20151015134433/http://www.flossmanuals.org/

Thank you in advance

Heather