[FM Discuss] Hey there

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Jun 1 03:20:37 PDT 2016

hi zack,

welcome to FLOSS Manuals :) things are kind of quiet here at the moment ...

the project i work on is UpStage & i guess we can always use help with
our documentation; altho actually it is quite difficult for new people
to get involved at the moment because we are in between versions & have
just moved servers which means that some of the features are not working
properly ...

the current manual is very much a draft, if you are interested to have a
look at it, it's here:
http://write.flossmanuals.net/upstage-v3-user-manual/_info/

& i just noticed that on https://flossmanuals.net/, only the 3 OLD
manuals are showing up, & not the current V3 one. but i don't know how
to correct that ... would be good to have the current one visible!

h : )

On 29/05/16 6:44 51AM, Zack lee wrote:
> Hi I'm Zack and I'm just introducing myself.
>
> I'm a budding technical writer who likes to fix stuff and play with
> Pure-Data and Openframeworks.
> If there are any projects that need a hand with documentation or
> editing please let me know.
>
> Kind Regards :)
>
> Zack

helen varley jamieson