[FM Discuss] Testing new front page

Marvin Scholz epirat07 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 03:41:18 PDT 2016

It is a great improvement over the old page, still here is a list with
some minor things I noticed that could be improved, in my opinion:

- The different colors of the tabs are confusing, especially the white
ones: https://i.imgur.com/B9lARA2.png
- It would (maybe) look better if all the boxes for the books had the
same height, not sure though.
- The tag label backgrounds could be a bit lighter, currently it's quite
a dark gray with black text which could
   be a  bit hard to read for some people
- The tabs in the boxed have the same problem as the top tabs,
especially the white tab looks weird.

But overall it looks very nice, great work!