[FM Discuss] FLOSS Manuals invites you to BarnCamp 2017, UK

Mick mick at flossmanuals.net
Mon Oct 31 05:19:27 PDT 2016

Hi there,

If you haven't been before BarnCamp is a great event in UK that FLOSS
Manuals is involved with organising. It is a rural, playful hack event
that has it's roots in DIY / tactical media movement and associated Free
Software advocacy.

All things FLOSS related are welcome, especially those connected with
creativity, coding and campaigning.

Mike, Charlie and Nor have done some seriously advanced party work in
preparing a sign up site.
Check it out and sign yourselves up to next year's event at:
https://www.barncamp.org.uk/

I said I would make a special effort to invite practitioners who have
thing of interest to kids, so please do get in touch with me if you have
any questions about what to expect.

Thanks
Mick