[FM Discuss] Proposed update to Introduction to the Command Line

Mick Chesterman M.Chesterman at mmu.ac.uk
Wed Apr 19 06:42:10 PDT 2017

Hi Andy ,

This is Mick Chesterman here aka @mickfuzz writing from my day job. I’ve just finished a batch of marking so I think I can justify sometime to work on FM issues at work for a while.

Testing out the new workflow and documenting it has been on the to do list for too long so I’m happy to try this out and see if we can get the system working for you.

I’m working on this right now here if anyone fancies helping!
http://write.flossmanuals.net/floss-manuals-workflow/_edit/

Also, let’s test out the pdf / ebook generation of the
Let’s go here
http://write.flossmanuals.net/command-line/_edit/#
and click on Publish Tab

It generates this epub
http://objavi.booktype.pro:80/data/books/commandline-en-2017.04.19-15.13.01.epub<http://objavi.booktype.pro/data/books/commandline-en-2017.04.19-15.13.01.epub>

normal pdf fails but the beta render creates the following and an ability to tweak the settings.
http://objavi.booktype.pro:80/data/books/commandline-en-2017.04.19-14.59.32.pdf<http://objavi.booktype.pro/data/books/commandline-en-2017.04.19-14.59.32.pdf>

Thanks
Mick

Mick Chesterman
Educational Innovation and Enterprise Tutor &
EdLab Project Developer
Department of Childhood, Youth and Education Studies.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Web: http://edlab.org.uk<http://edlab.org.uk/> / Twitter: @EdLabMMU