[FM Discuss] Proposed update to Introduction to the Command Line

Mick Chesterman M.Chesterman at mmu.ac.uk
Wed Apr 26 00:32:56 PDT 2017

Hi Andy,

I’ve started the process so you can send people to edit here.

http://write.flossmanuals.net/command-line-draft-201/_info/

And I’ve started to try to document that process here.
http://write.flossmanuals.net/floss-manuals-workflow/how-do-i-make-an-updated-version-of-a-manual/

I’ve done a bit more work on the ‘publishing’ workflow bit to try to demystify it (especially for those not familiar with git)

Andy, it would be great if you could try to follow this to create an entry for the command line manual, and give feedback to the process.

Thanks
Mick