[FM Discuss] Form submission from: Get Involved Form

mick mick at flossmanuals.net
Sun Feb 5 03:13:57 PST 2017

Hi there,

There used to be a manual about FLOSS Manuals!

http://web.archive.org/web/20100617034354/http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals/BookSprints
but this is very out of date.

Another possibility is updating the web pages at flossmanuals.org
I'm thinking the advantage of that, is that an update to those pages
needs to happen anyway to reflect the shift from FM away from taking on
the writing of commissioned manuals and more to be community focused.

I'm imagining Helen that you are thinking of useful information for
people that want to volunteer some time to help improve FM. What kind of
contents would be useful?

Thanks
Mick