[FM Discuss] Who's interested in updating "Introduction to the Command Line"

Andy Oram andyo at oreilly.com
Tue Jun 27 17:47:24 PDT 2017

I mentioned this book recently on this list. I think the easiest way to
move forward would be to put together a list of people with positive
feelings to this book, who would like to provide input to our plans to
bring it into the 2010s. Could you respond to me personally if you'd like
to work on the concept behind the book and the outline?

The book has been highly respected, I think, and an update will make us all
look good.

The Free Software Foundation sponsored the creation of the original book
and is very interested in having it updated. So I will be working with both
FLOSS Manuals and the FSF to get it updated.

Andy Oram  |  Editor
O'Reilly Media, Inc.  |  617-499-7479 |  oreilly.com

[image: oreilly_email_logo.png] <http://oreilly.com/>