[FM Discuss] Form submission from: Get Involved Form

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue May 2 12:48:10 PDT 2017

hi mick & all,

i'm sorry, i haven't managed to think further about this one & as quite
some time has passed it's probably a bit late now. to be honest i'm
feeling quite distant from FM at the moment, since i have not needed to
use it. we are working on a new build of UpStage now so until that is
ready i won't be working on a new manual for it. (if anyone out there is
interested in how UpStage is being rebuilt, you can follow it on github,
https://github.com/upstage-org/limelight)

i guess what i would like to have in a manual for FM is the updated
version of the link mick's given below. but i would want it to be
specifically about how to create a manual, i don't need to know anything
about book sprints or see photos of people having a nice time making a
manual. i want something that lets me very quickly & easily find the
information that i need to get going, & get it published.

at some point in the future i may have time to contribute to such a
manual, but i'm not sure when & hesitant to commit as my life is pretty
full at the moment ... sorry ...

h : )