[FM Discuss] Omnibook testing and bug tracker

Mick Chesterman mick at flossmanuals.net
Mon Apr 23 01:04:51 PDT 2018

Hi there,

I've got a meeting with BookType people tomorrow. It would be great to
put up any / all issues we've had about testing out Omnibook platform
and related issues.

You can post them to the list or use the bug tracker below.

Also feel free to ask open questions here (just check back through the
list archive for an overview of what's been discussed so far).
http://lists.flossmanuals.net/pipermail/discuss-flossmanuals.net/

Thanks
Mick