[FM Discuss] FW: Omnibook testing and bug tracker

Maren Hachmann maren at goos-habermann.de
Tue Apr 24 07:31:38 PDT 2018

Do you still have that messed up pdf or could reproduce it? I think
people would need to know what to look out for to be able to fix.

(but yes, for my part, I'm quite unhappy with the media capabilities of
the new booktype/omnibook. It was bad and overly complex with the
previous version, but now it's really horrible. There is an Edit image
dialog replacement that is entirely useless to me, I really /miss/ the
old, weird one.)

Didn't test exporting with our CSS... No time for that atm.

Maren