[FM Discuss] updated section on recording configuration using Audacity in Mac OS X

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Sun Feb 4 02:40:18 PST 2018

Great,

So the changes are is published to flossmanuals.net

The relevant steps to do it are here.

https://gitlab.com/flossmanuals/fm_en_splash/activity

I have done a custom pdf generation using the default settings on the
server.
I'm pretty sure this can look a lot better but I don't have capacity to
work on this so hoping that others in the community can work together on
this one.

Thanks