[FM Discuss] issues with Kdenlive manual images

Mick Chesterman M.Chesterman at mmu.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 00:18:47 PST 2018

Good spot there Matt,

I was going to suggest Kdenlive manual perhaps as a model for an open shot manual.

The images *are* missing in that manual.

I guess they need to be uploaded from here. Which is good to know as a way of rescuing manuals that were incompletely imported in to the new system.

http://archive.flossmanuals.net/_booki/how-to-use-video-editing-software/how-to-use-video-editing-software.epub

I've tested this and if it's done from the images and files section it is doable.
I've done 10 or so but there are a lot so if anyone wants to chip in just go for it and post back you progress here.

The process would be

*         Grab epub from above,

*         rename .zip, unzip it

*         go to http://write.flossmanuals.net/kdenlive/_edit/

*         go to images and files tab

*         upload image from the static directory (one by one!) to this book

*         F5 - refresh to see the images appear.

Thanks all!
Mick