[FM Discuss] issues with Kdenlive manual images

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Fri Feb 9 01:23:00 PST 2018

Hi there,

On 09/02/18 09:09, M R wrote:
>  By default, I'd like to work with a max screenshot size of 1366  by 768

This is good to discuss. We are limited by print output issues.

I know the limit used to be 600px wide and I have always stuck to that.

I'm ccing Daniel as I am pretty sure that this is a limit that has
increased in Booktype 2.x and also he might have more knowledge of what
happens if we use a wider images size in 1.6 and any potential hacks.

Thanks
Mick