[FM Discuss] Fwd: Booktype interface translations

Mick Chesterman mick at flossmanuals.net
Wed Feb 28 01:32:44 PST 2018

Hi there,

I had a great meeting with Julian and Daniel from Booktype (now a
separate company from Sourcefabric)

They are keen to keep supporting FLOSS Manuals, and I said we would do
our best to help them via community involvement as well.

Have a look at the request below about translations and please do get in
touch with me or Daniel if you can help.

Thanks
Mick