[FM Discuss] next steps on Audacity book

M R matrobnew at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 10:37:24 PST 2018

thanks for the quick work, Greg.  In editing the rest of the book, I found a number of places where I thought the original author had over-explained what should be common concepts, and under-explained some things specific to Audacity.  So I adjusted that balance in m re-write, which had to be pretty thorough anyway for feature-delta reasons.  But I think that balance is basically always a judgement call anyway.  For open-source docs like FM, I suppose those of us who undertake the writing/re-writing get to be the Deciders 😊.

thanks again,

Matt