[FM Discuss] next steps on Audacity book

Maren Hachmann maren at goos-habermann.de
Tue Jan 23 15:15:34 PST 2018

Piggy-backing, as I've got a CSS change request, too:
The font size for ordered / unordered lists is too small by default
(12px instead of 13px for all other text in a manual), because the lists
are not wrapped in paragraphs (which have a font size of 13), and
inherit the body font size.

As this doesn't only affect the Inkscape guide, but all books on the
site, and all lists in them, it needs to be fixed on server level.
Fixing each list individually, and thus having inline styles that might
mess up exporting would be possible, but tedious and ugly.

Could you please set the font size for lists inside the content area to
13, too?

CSS to modify, starting line 1574 in booki.css:

#full-view-content p, #bookcontent p, #bookcontent ol, #bookcontent ul {
	font-size: 13px;
	line-height: 140%;
	margin: 1em 0;
	padding: 0;