[FM Discuss] PDF generation error on Omnibook for <pre> code [was - Chuck manual ]

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Tue Jul 3 02:15:48 PDT 2018

Hi there,

I've done a bit of manual editing of HTML.

And I've updating the page here to reflect the updates.
https://flossmanuals.net/

I just want to thank you and your team Mario for doing these updates and
testing out the new system.

Keep me posted if you want to add any more as there is a work around for
adding code that I would like to share to avoid the problem listed here.
https://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/BK-2501

Thanks
Mick