[FM Discuss] Introduction to the Command Line: authors wanted

Andy Oram andyo at oreilly.com
Wed Jun 13 00:56:05 PDT 2018

This book is being updated by FLOSS Manuals and the Free Software
Foundation. Everything should be in place for people to jump in and edit.
Please visit this wiki first to see what we're trying to accomplish:

*https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Ittcl <https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Ittcl>*
You can edit the wiki too, to make it clearer or more appealing. We are
also accepting ideas for topics.

We don't want to lengthen this book. We can take out parts that are less
important, to make room for important new material such as Git.

Andy Oram  |  Editor
O'Reilly Media, Inc.  |  617-499-7479 |  oreilly.com

[image: oreilly_email_logo.png] <http://oreilly.com/>