[FM Discuss] Introduction to the Command Line: authors wanted

Jaysinh shukla jaysinhp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:40:29 PDT 2018

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 1:26 PM, Andy Oram <andyo at oreilly.com> wrote:

> This book is being updated by FLOSS Manuals and the Free Software
> Foundation. Everything should be in place for people to jump in and edit.
> Please visit this wiki first to see what we're trying to accomplish:
>
> *https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Ittcl <https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Ittcl>*
> You can edit the wiki too, to make it clearer or more appealing. We are
> also accepting ideas for topics.
>
> We don't want to lengthen this book. We can take out parts that are less
> important, to make room for important new material such as Git.
>
> Andy Oram  |  Editor
> O'Reilly Media, Inc.  |  617-499-7479 |  oreilly.com
>
> [image: oreilly_email_logo.png] <http://oreilly.com/>

Hello Andy,

    I read this book last year. I found the content was very much helpful
to me. I wrote a blog post reviewing this book that you can find here (
http://blog.jaysinh.com/book/review/2017/02/28/book-review-introduction-to-the-commandline.html).
During my reading, I found few mistakes. Because the book is open, I was
able to fix them myself. I observed the response to release those fixies is
weak. I have submitted an improvement since more than one year. Yet, those
improvements weren't released.

--

      Jaysinh :)