[FM Discuss] PDF generation error on Omnibook for <pre> code [was - Chuck manual ]

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Fri Jun 22 01:03:43 PDT 2018

Hi there Mario,

I've sent you the links in another email.
I have noticed the same bug that Greg mentioned and I've logged it here.

https://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/BK-2501

Please note - anyone thinking of creating a book which requires a pdf
output and may need long <pre> code entries should be aware of this.
Andy O, I'm thinking of you especially here.

Bug report follows.

Hi there,

Pdf outputs do not format <pre> code correctly - no line wrapping.As
many of Floss manuals books have such code we can't really progress,
without some kind of work around.
Screenshot example attached - this is a pdf screen output from following
manual - Chapter 14 is shown.

https://omnibook.pro/chuck/_edit/#toc

Thanks

Mick