[FM Discuss] publishing a book - Python Scripting with Scribus

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Mar 7 17:06:14 PST 2018

Hi,

I've just attempted to publish a book on flossmanuals, and am having
some trouble. I was able to publish it as a PDF Web document at

http://objavi.booktype.pro/data/books/pythonscriptingwithscribus-en-2018.03.08-01.50.41.pdf

but when I tried to make a 'Book', it failed with 'unknown error'. I
probably don't understand all these settings that go into publishing a
book.

I did get an epub created too:

http://objavi.booktype.pro:80/data/books/pythonscriptingwithscribus-en-2018.03.08-02.00.54.epub

although I wasn't sure what I was doing.

One problem I did see with the PDF was that there is an image that
overlaps pages 42 and 43 - I'm not sure how to prevent that.

Greg