[FM Discuss] Omnibook testing and bug tracker

Martin Kean Martin.Kean at op.ac.nz
Mon Mar 26 18:49:20 PDT 2018

I have created an issue on the SourceFabric JIRA, around adding CSS templates for Omnibook Publish.

Mainly I would like to be able to create a CSS template and upload.

https://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/BK-2454?filter=-2

"The method for Publish to PDF could be improved. I realise this is quite a task, and it has greatly improved on the Objavi process, but I feel that this is where the problems lie, and that the tool needs a re-think and a re-build.

In the meantime, is it possible to have an option to add 'templated' CSS to add to Publish, so that more options are available in the dropdown (see below).

I would like to create a more screen-based/responsive-for-mobile CSS template to add to the list."

Martin