[FM Discuss] Advice on translation tools

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Sun May 6 10:10:02 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Apologies if this is not relevant to the list, but I am looking for
advice on translating a Creative Commons book my wife wrote. It's about
the theories and current research on Autism and is written in Dutch.

As a FLOSS advocate myself, I was thinking that flossmanuals.net has the
tools that would allow the book to be translated in the open. But I'm
not sure it fits with "The thing that binds it all together is that
these are resources written under a free licence about applications also
written under a Free Software licence."

I really want to get started on the English translation. As the book was
produced so far using entirely Free Software, I would like the
translation service to be equally Free/Open.

I'd be interested in any of your thoughts or recommendations on services
I could use, I would love to hear about it.

--
Regards,

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com