[FM Discuss] Introduction and Idea

Arich Herrmann arichrherrmann at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 12:05:49 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,
My name is Arich and I am a senior majoring in English. I am pursuing a career in technical writing and I have past experience in creating a manual to design a newspaper front page using Adobe InDesign. I'm interested in creating a more user-friendly manual on Greenshot -- an open source screenshot tool -- and I was wondering if this project is something that fits Floss's scope (looking through the website I didn't see any manuals for open source screenshot tools).
Best Regards,
Arich