[FM Discuss] Getting Started

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Mon Oct 22 11:37:51 PDT 2018

Hello Gerard,

I'm working on a book at the moment and within 1 week or so I should
have completed draft 2 of it.
At that point it would be great to get some help with some proof reading
and feedback on sections that are not reading clearly.
I'll post back to the list when that's ready.

It's here.
http://write.flossmanuals.net/learn-javascript-with-phaser

There are really quite a lot of manuals which are quite out of date but
which with a bit of love could be very useful again. So please do feel
free to do your own personal audit of the ones at
http://flossmanuals.net and let us know if one jumps out that you think
could do with updating.

Many Thanks
Mick