[FM Discuss] How to invite new users - was - where should be edit now?

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Fri Feb 1 00:04:11 PST 2019

Hi there Joachim,

I am struggling to find the html errors in those chapters, so if you
fancy doing some investigating that would be great, you can pitch in
here. We might now more by looking at server errors.
https://gitlab.com/flossmanuals/fm_booktype/issues/7

Here's the new process for addings users.
New editors should register here
https://en.flossmanuals.net/accounts/signin/?redirect=/

Then you (book owner) create an invite code in the book and send it to
them.

You'll see the button invite code here
https://en.flossmanuals.net/csound/_info/

here's how to generate one.
https://sourcefabric.booktype.pro/booktype-23-for-authors-and-publishers/inviting-people-to-edit/

Then send your new editors the code.

Then new editors, in your Dashboard in flossmanuals there's a Join Book
link - hit that and enter the code.

Thanks
Mick