[FM Discuss] New volunteer

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Tue May 28 03:22:00 PDT 2019

Hi there Deanna,

There's a Wordpress rewrite going on which Dimona is heading up.
Invite code is here. 54EB4D0B
https://en.flossmanuals.net/wordpressnew/_info/

If you want to start a new book let me know and let me know the name and
URL and I'll get it set up for you. (sorry it's about spam issues!)

I'm hoping to get a version of this ready for proofing soon. I thought
I'd finished it ages ago but I was very wrong!

https://en.flossmanuals.net/phaser-game-making-in-glitch/_full/

Thanks
Mick