[FM Discuss] When to use FLOSS Manuals and when it's not the best tool / platform? your opinions

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Tue May 28 03:56:43 PDT 2019

Hi there,

I'm compiling these replies to help with the new intro for the FM
manual. I had a comment in relation to this one.
"Michael, I imagine there is something about the familiarity of
contributing 'code' / docs  via a git pull request -- for those familiar
with the process -- which for many may be less intimidating than the
social process of reaching out to an unknown community on an email list
or forum, or just getting stuck in"

nice one
Mick