[FM Discuss] write.flossmanuals.net and en.flossmanuals.net

joachim heintz jh at joachimheintz.de
Sat Oct 5 04:57:27 PDT 2019

hi mick -

thanks for the quick reply.  i think the migration itself is ok.  i
should try whether the export issues have been resolved or not.

i am mainly asking because we started to edit / improve / update the
csound floss manual.  currently it is a smooth way of working because we
work on the new platform whilst all web search engines still point to
the old one.  actually for us it is good, because then we can work easier.

so it would be welcome to know a bit in advance when you remove the old
platform and link to en.flossmanuals.net, so that we can tidy up our
home ...

cheers -
	joachim