[FM Discuss] how to scale images

joachim heintz jh at joachimheintz.de
Wed Oct 9 10:27:08 PDT 2019

yes i can do that, but it would be good to have a resize option anyway.
i remember the old editor had one.  in particular i miss the feature to
import good quality images and then rescales them to the size which fits
best in the context.

thanks for the link to the booktype infos and best regards -

	joachim