[FM Discuss] Looking to Volunteer

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Fri Sep 13 01:12:52 PDT 2019

Hi there Rhett,

I'm in the process of proof reading this book and looking for layout
glitches.

https://en.flossmanuals.net/phaser-game-making-in-glitch/_info/

Here's an invite code to be able to edit it. 2A50A31F

I'm happy for you just to dive in a fix any spelling, grammar errors.
Just let me know when you have been active and I'll keep an eye on things.

Feel free to email me directly if you need any help.

Nice one

Mick