[FM Discuss] Flossmanuals - Request to Contribute

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Fri Feb 14 05:34:21 PST 2020

Hi Claudia,

This is a great offer.

I can't speak for others with ongoing projects but it something that a
couple of people have been helping me out with that is really
appreciated is the proof reading of this book.

https://en.flossmanuals.net/phaser-game-making-in-glitch/

Rhett and Alex have done some chapters, but there are still some that
could do with a second eye. Let me know if that's interesting to you.

Thanks
Mick