[FM Discuss] LCA2010: come to NZ

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jul 1 20:48:03 PDT 2009

Linux.conf.au is a big famous friendly conference that occurs in a
different city each year.  Usually it is in Australia, but the next one
will be in Wellington, New Zealand (my home town).

The conference is preceded by "miniconfs", which are one day symposia on
free software related topics.  If I were to submit a documentation
miniconf proposal, would any of you come?  Assuming that is so, then why
would you not also submit a floss manuals related talk to the main
conference?

http://www.lca2010.org.nz/ 18-23 January 2010

Call for Miniconfs closes Friday 17 July 2009
Call for Papers closes	Friday 24 July 2009

It is warm in January in Wellington, but not horribly so.

douglas