[FM Discuss] Fwd: POSSE and FLOSS Manuals

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Jul 23 06:26:16 PDT 2009

Hi fine FLOSS Manuals folks!

I'm forwarding this email from Greg to start a discussion about technical
writing professors teaching open source and participating in book sprints to
learn how to run book sprints with students.

I think we have had professors interested in book sprints for their students
in the past - we'd love to get feedback on small steps we could take towards
this larger goal.

Thanks,
Anne

 *Anne Gentle*