[FM Discuss] Presenting myself - Vu Do Quynh (Vietnam)

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Jul 31 01:48:02 PDT 2009

eek...sorry for the almost gibberish email...i was running out the door
to german lessons and some how made a huge mess of it. ok, what i meant
to say was :

We would prefer to start some Vietnamese translations (or original
material) in the translation zone :
http://translate.flossmanuals.net

Once there is enough material there, and you have a few contributors,
then we talk about setting up vi.flossmanuals.net

sound ok?

adam