[Booki-dev] irc, demo, and trac

Mike McCabe mccabe at archive.org
Fri Sep 11 17:07:18 PDT 2009

Adam, all -

Mike McCabe here - I'm working at the Archive, creating epub books from
OCR data and source page images.

I have python code to create epubs that might be of interest; it's
'epub.py', available via github:

http://github.com/mikemccabe/epub/tree/master

epub.py abstracts the process, at least a bit - first create an
epub.Book object, then add items and bits of indexing info as desired.
Works for what I have.  Any cleanup / review welcome; my prior Python
experience is limited.

I hope it's helpful!

Mike