[Booki-dev] irc, demo, and trac

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 06:40:24 PDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 10:38 AM, adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net> wrote:
> hey,
>
> so...raj and m(ike?) mccabe...please introduce yourself to the
> list...Aco and Douglas are here (the FM devs) and me. This is it so far
> (we created the list yesterday).

Hi,

I am Aleksandar Erkalović or short Aco (read it something like Azzo),
living in Zagreb, Croatia.
I have been part of flossmanuals from start, doing the TWiki plugins
and customization. Now
i am working on Booki, that would be editor and manager for books
(will write more about booki).
That is after 16:00. Before 16:00 i work as a consultant for
information management system or
in short - I am IBM Informix technical support. Before this job i used
to work in NGO, doing
some wiki programming + lectures, some artistic stuff and etc.

Aco

--
 http://www.binarni.net/