[Booki-dev] Moved epub repository

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 26 03:46:54 PDT 2009

Mike McCabe wrote:

> I've switched to using http://github.com/internetarchive/epub (replacing
> the one under mikemccabe) as my remote git repository.

I've cloned this to http://github.com/douglasbagnall/epub in case I use
it or have anything to add.   I think epub.py will be useful, and
process_abbyy.py looks like a good guide as to how to use epub.py.

Oh, I see you've found it and incorporated my strings patch.

> Douglas - per Liza Daly's comments on the Adobe page-map extension under
> 'issues' on that page, I'll probably be switching to specifying page
> numbers in the .ncx file.  How/if they'll relate to evolving documents
> still of course TBD.

right.  I'll happily ignore ADE and concetrate on the ncx.

Douglas