[Booki-dev] [FM Discuss] django challenge

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Sat Aug 21 19:33:27 PDT 2010

[taking this off the discuss list]

On 21/08/10 19:15, adam wrote:

> Aco is away on holidays. I was wanting to manually make the changes and
> then merge with the main branch when he returns

That won't be easy to do.

www.booki.cc is running the rome branch, which is quite different from
the sputnik branch that Lachlan started with.  Some of the patched
template files don't exist anymore.

Lachlan, do you think you'd be able to redo it on top of the rome or
bookizip-rome branches?  It looks like it should be easy enough for
someone who knows what they're doing (i.e., not me).  Of course, it'd
also be an opportunity to leave out the .svn stuff.

BTW, using 'sputnik' is what our documentation says to do.  We ought
to change that.  Now that development is stabilising and we have more
contributors, we should probably start trying to keep 'master' more or
less up to date, and make short feature branches off that.

Douglas