[Booki-dev] [FM Discuss] django challenge

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 20:43:58 PDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 12:33, Douglas Bagnall <douglas at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> [taking this off the discuss list]
> > Aco is away on holidays. I was wanting to manually make the changes and
> > then merge with the main branch when he returns

> www.booki.cc is running the rome branch, which is quite different from
> the sputnik branch that Lachlan started with.  Some of the patched
> template files don't exist anymore.

As Douglas mentions below, I was following the INSTALL file when
making changes - I'll re do the changes, but not sure when atm. I'm
sure it won't be too different.

I'll fix the INSTALL file as well.

cheers
L.

--
These simple functions belong to a sub-class known as strictly
dominating functions, meaning that their output is always bigger than