[Booki-dev] PDF publishing

John Curwood info at lovinglearning.co.nz
Wed Aug 25 02:39:28 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've just been working with the export tab on booki and created a book
formatted pdf of "The testing book" (a book I've been using to test out
and explore Booki's features).  The resulting published book is really
weird, with all chapters and sections being repeated several times in
the exported pdf.  I had published this same book maybe a couple of
months earlier and had no issues whatsoever.

I thought that before I lodged this as a bug I had better check that it
isn't something already known and is only temporary.

I've attached the published pdf to show what I mean.

Cheers,

John