[Booki-dev] Booki Groups

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 06:34:26 PDT 2010

hei andy,

you can normaly use master branch now to base your work on. that also
goes for lachlan.
specific branches will be active during bigger changes on internal
structure (models etc).
i plan to do something like that soon, but i will notify others over
mailing list. rome branch
should not be used anymore.

aco

 http://www.binarni.net/