[Booki-dev] [Booki and Objavi Development] #255: Embedd all Fonts

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Aug 31 08:39:50 PDT 2010

why dont you, for now, manually embed it? gs can do it without effecting
the pdf itself...it might actually be that doug needs to run gs over it
to do this anyways...

i think somink like :

gs -dSubsetFonts=true -dEmbedAllFonts=true -sOutputFile=new.pdf -f
orig.pdf

i think...

adam

On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 15:31 +0000, Booki and Objavi Development wrote:
> #255: Embedd all Fonts
> ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  adam     |       Owner:  douglas
>      Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
> Component:  Objavi   |    Keywords:
> ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
> Changes (by mushon):
>
>   * priority:  major => blocker
>

> Comment:
>
>  Or alternatively, not define these fonts in the spec from the get go.
>  With Lulu being the major outlet of POD, I think this is a huge blocker
>  right now and would really love to see this one issue closed ASAP.
>
>  For now I removed the print link from http://collaborative-futures.org/ :(

Founder FLOSS Manuals &
Booki Project Manager

Contact Information