[Booki-dev] [Booki and Objavi Development] #215: Allow custom CSS for html view as well

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jul 8 09:51:31 PDT 2010

hey

On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 11:42 -0400, Mushon Zer-Aviv wrote:
> On 7/7/10 1:10 PM, adam hyde wrote:
> > im not clear on how this would work with the interface or workflow...
> Is there some general control panel per book? It could fit there.
> In general it seems like the tabs can be set differently:
>
> [Chapters] [History]__________________________[Publish] [Book Settings]        [To-Do] [Chat]____________
> |                                                                     |        |                         |

> |                                                                     |        |                         |

> |                                                                     |        |                         |

> |                                                                     |        |                         |

> and so on...

ok. i was more referring to how you create the css _in_ the wysiwyg
editor as you would probably like to see the layout in the content you
edit...sure we can store the css as you say but how is it created.

also, is the book settings per group, per user, or per group?

> The To-Do can be more useful than the notes as it can be more like chapter based issue tracking.
> (it's worth seeing in parallel to the chapter as to better communicate its state and aggregate outstanding issues.
>
> Aco and I talked about it on IRC a few days ago, I know he's into that and I am willing to help mock it up.

we discussed it a bit, about perhaps putting chapter to-dos as a tab on
the chat window. however i mocked this up and it looked ok but i have a
few questions as to how the user understands the interface. is it ok,
for example, that we have chapter specific content (to-dos) by the chat
while all other data is collected in the main window...i think it might
be ok but i am unsure. so any mock ups you can provide on how you see it
would help and we can discuss from there

adam