[Booki-dev] "A Booki Of Your Own" Chapter For Your Review

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:29:21 PDT 2010

As part of my book "E-Book Enlightenment" I have added a chapter on
setting up your own Booki.  I go into more detail than the normal
instructions, and I try to be fair to the developers and give
reasonably good advice.  Before I publish this I'd like to give an
opportunity for the people on this list to give feedback.

The chapter will be found here:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/ReadingandSugar/ABookiOfYourOwn

Thanks,

James Simmons

P.S. One question I still have: if I set up Booki as I have described
what directories and files do I need to back up to preserve the data?