[Booki-dev] [Booki and Objavi Development] #317: Archive.org epub is broken after editing

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 03:53:03 PST 2010

Douglas,

I'll try and get you the information you wanted later.  Currently the
computer I use for Booki is booted up in Windows instead of Linux and
I need it to stay that way for a few hours.

The editing I did on Thirteen Women was to use cut and paste to create
new chapters and copy the contents into them.  An IA EPUB has one
chapter for a title page and another chapter for the whole rest of the
book.  This really isn't much good, so I made nine chapters and three
sections and copied and pasted the material in.  I also corrected the
image links described on the other bugs I reported.

James Simmons