[Booki-dev] Some new patches.

Brendan Howell brendan at howell-ersatz.com
Sun Oct 17 16:26:07 PDT 2010

  Hi Guys,

Attached are two new patches from this week's sprint with Adam.  I
tweaked the jQuery theme a bit to make it a little cleaner and more
usable.  The other one is the model for the new ToDo list feature.  Let
me know if they are both ok.

Aco, I now need to hook up my front-end and back-end via the magic of
Sputnik.  I am not totally clear on how this works.  Do you have an hour
or two some time this week where we can both get on IRC and walk through
it all?  There's a sprint in Canada coming up and I'd really like to get
this deployed.  I am pretty flexible time-wise other than on Wednesday
and Thursday when I teach.  Let me know what is best for you.

-Brendan

--
http://wintermute.org/brendan