[Booki-dev] Some new patches.

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Oct 18 20:30:16 PDT 2010

hey,

looks cool - i was wondering if you and aco can try and get this
implemented this week? the thunderbird sprint is next week and those
guys want the to-do list real bad :)

adam

On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 01:26 +0200, Brendan Howell wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Attached are two new patches from this week's sprint with Adam.  I
> tweaked the jQuery theme a bit to make it a little cleaner and more
> usable.  The other one is the model for the new ToDo list feature.  Let
> me know if they are both ok.
>
> Aco, I now need to hook up my front-end and back-end via the magic of
> Sputnik.  I am not totally clear on how this works.  Do you have an hour
> or two some time this week where we can both get on IRC and walk through
> it all?  There's a sprint in Canada coming up and I'd really like to get
> this deployed.  I am pretty flexible time-wise other than on Wednesday
> and Thursday when I teach.  Let me know what is best for you.
>
> -Brendan

vote for booki in the Open Web Awards!

Booki (the latest FM project - http://www.booki.cc - a collaborative
publishing platform) is in the final of the Open Web Awards.
Great! We are 1 of 3 projects. If we win we get 5000 which we will use
to do a code sprint on a tropical island somewhere ;)

please please please register :
http://www.drumbeat.org/user/register

and vote for us:
http://www.drumbeat.org/project/open-web-publishing