[Booki-dev] Some new patches.

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:04:12 PDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 1:26 AM, Brendan Howell
<brendan at howell-ersatz.com> wrote:
> Aco, I now need to hook up my front-end and back-end via the magic of
> Sputnik.  I am not totally clear on how this works.  Do you have an hour or
> two some time this week where we can both get on IRC and walk through it
> all?  There's a sprint in Canada coming up and I'd really like to get this
> deployed.  I am pretty flexible time-wise other than on Wednesday and
> Thursday when I teach.  Let me know what is best for you.

hi brendan,

i am free almost every day after 18:00 (berlin time). after work. we
can chat on irc easily,
or we can chat over skype (my username is aerkalov). i would be happy
to help you with sputnik
and other stuff. we can chat tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow....
any day except saturday. satruday is
day for my parents :)

aco

--